Author Topic: The Climate Cult Wants You To Repent For Your Evil Fossil-Fueling Ways  (Read 464 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The Climate Cult Wants You To Repent For Your Evil Fossil-Fueling Ways

Speaking of new religions, it is rather unbelievable and entertaining to watch the rise of Global Warming, which later morphed into Climate Change, despite the inconvenient truth of satellite temperature records and failed predictions of disaster.

Inconsistent with its former title of Global Warming are predictions such as the polar ice melting, polar bears becoming extinct, and rising seas. [emphasis, links added]

Fort Denison in Sydney Harbour demonstrates just how much the sea level has risen in 170 years… Quite aptly, Hanrahan cried: ‘We’ll be rooned!’ …snip…

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-cult-wants-you-to-repent-for-your-evil-fossil-fueling-ways/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The Climate Cult Wants You To Repent For Your Evil Fossil-Fueling Ways"

The "Climate Cult" can kiss my greasy a##...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Climate cultists are hypocrites.

Solar panels and wind turbines manufacture and deployment have carbon footprints.  Palm oil plantations for Bio-Diesel are destroying oranguntan habitat.  Lithium mining is has a carbon footprint and damages the mining locations.

////00000////

Unless lithiium batteries, solar panels, and wind turbines come from unicorns' butts, the climate cultists poop stinks the same as every one else's.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Eff 'em.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They want you to die. The climate change distraction is all smoke.

Then they will go on living as they please.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

I want them to quit terrorizing generations with their predictions of doom.

I want them to quit stealing the hopes of children for a good future.

I want them to stop destroying freedom in the name of a false god.

I want them to stop making a mockery of science.

I want them to stop lying.

Just imagine what the trillions of dollars spent on their demented crusade to preserve a planet wide natural system in stasis could have done to make life better for humanity.

Just imagine the lives lost to despair by those deceived by their cult.

If you aren't angry yet, you should be.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Me?...lol.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

Me?...lol.
Yeah. I'm on a well site right now. :silly:

Repent, Hell!

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yeah. I'm on a well site right now. :silly:

Repent, Hell!

Sinner  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

Sinner  :laugh:
:yowsa:

Not just a user, but firmly ensconced in the supply chain.  :laugh:

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Climate Cult Wants You To Repent For Your Evil Fossil-Fueling Ways
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2023, 08:35:03 pm »
:yowsa:

Not just a user, but firmly ensconced in the supply chain.  :laugh:

lol...from working in the industry over 30 years, to not selling an oil stock share while max out buying, to owning oil and gas lease land?
Staunch 100% defender of the industry?

If that's sinning, its been a helluva ride, and wouldn't have changed a thing.  And a little note to the cultist....   There's 1000's like me in this part of the country, and if you had any balls at all you'd spout your shit in our neighborhood.  F'n cowards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1