Author Topic: Biden Plans To Bring Costly Green Energy To Areas Reeling From Coal Plant Closures power grid transm  (Read 104 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON APR 5, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Plans To Bring Costly Green Energy To Areas Reeling From Coal Plant Closures
power grid transmission

The White House announced plans Tuesday designed to drive green energy investment in communities that have struggled to rebound from coal plant and other fossil-fuel shutdowns.

The Biden administration will provide billions of dollars in tax incentives for clean energy developers and facilities to build projects in applicable communities, according to a joint announcement from the White House, Treasury Department, and Department of Energy (DOE).

The bonuses are in addition to the generous tax credits for the green-energy industry earmarked in the Inflation Reduction Act. …snip…

As part of the actions, the Treasury Department and IRS released guidance outlining tax incentives to “incentivize more clean energy investment in energy communities, particularly coal communities.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-plans-to-bring-costly-green-energy-to-areas-reeling-from-coal-plant-closures/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson