Author Topic: Travis Tritt boycotts Anheuser-Busch after Bud Light teams up with Dylan Mulvaney  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Kamaji

Travis Tritt boycotts Anheuser-Busch after Bud Light teams up with Dylan Mulvaney

By Yaron Steinbuch
April 6, 2023

Country music star Travis Tritt announced a boycott of all products by Anheuser-Busch – joining Kid Rock in protesting its beer giant Bud Light for teaming up with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

“I will be deleting all Anheuser-Busch products from my tour hospitality rider. I know many other artists who are doing the same,” the singer-songwriter said on Twitter late Wednesday.

“In full disclosure, I was on a tour sponsored by Budweiser in the ’90s. That was when Anheuser-Busch was American-owned,” Tritt, 60, wrote.

“A great American company that later sold out to the Europeans and became unrecognizable to the American consumer. Such a shame,” he continued.

Tritt added in a follow-up post that “other artists who are deleting Anheuser-Busch products from their hospitality rider might not say so in public for fear of being ridiculed and canceled.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/06/travis-tritt-boycotts-anheuser-busch-amid-dylan-mulvaney-campaign/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have never cared for their products (an occasional Mic Lite) but even  that's out now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 01:36:39 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

T🦅🇺🇸🐊
@Floridagirl0850
We just refused our #Budlight orders for my liquor store.  We are pulling it from our shelves. We are not the only ones according to our reps. They said it's bad.
10:44 AM · Apr 5, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

T🦅🇺🇸🐊
@Floridagirl0850
We just refused our #Budlight orders for my liquor store.  We are pulling it from our shelves. We are not the only ones according to our reps. They said it's bad.
10:44 AM · Apr 5, 2023

:thumbsup:

Offline Lando Lincoln

As my boys and their friends grew into young adulthood, their beer of choice was Busch Lite. I always have kept some on hand for their visits. No more. (They’ve moved on to better choices anyway.). And they are like-minded - they will not have A-B products in their home.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 04:40:35 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Real Men Of Genius Updated

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1364506417457956

And think about it....   Does AB really think their target demographic has interest in Trannies? 

This will be up there with "New Coke" in the depths of corporate stupidity soon.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
AB's philosophy on this event?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 04:47:03 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trannies do not drink beer.
People who drink beer, do not associate with trannies.
Makes no sense at all.

If all the trannies in the world boycotted Anheuser-Bush, it would have a 0% unnoticeable impact on sales.
If people who drink beer stop buying Anheuser-Bush products, it will have a noticeable/significant impact on sales.
Makes no sense at all.

Disney alienated White Christian families (their core customer base) in favor of less than 1% of the population who usually do not have children.
Disney lost 2.5 Billion dollars in sales last year.
Makes no sense at all.

Coke came out with an anti-White ('be more Black') campaign which alienated 70% of the American population in favor of 12% of the population.
Makes no sense at all.

I can only guess that these companies imagine that they are being 'cool' and 'progressive'? And this desire to be 'liberal' and 'modern' (in their view) means more to them than customers and profits. They are so out of touch with their own products and customers that they use TikTok and Instagram as a template for their attitudes and their commercials.

They are trying to be in with the 'cool kids', like a teenager would.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There ain't nothin' country about messing with kids, or cutting some guy's nuts off (unless he was messing with kids).

Wrong demographic for AB's crap. They will regret this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

There ain't nothin' country about messing with kids, or cutting some guy's nuts off (unless he was messing with kids).

Wrong demographic for AB's crap. They will regret this.

BIG TIME.

I took the time to write em. I ain't gone through the place to get rid of their gear, but I will be pitching it as I find it.
And I will not be buying anything AB anymore. And I told em so.

And I ain't the only NASCAR loving, cheap beer drinking redneck on the planet.

Big BIG mistake. They are going to feel this one, for sure.

Online roamer_1

As an aside, one of my buddies was married to one of them Bud girls...

Offline Lando Lincoln

Yep. Big mistake. My 30 y-o sons and their friends are disavowing A-B. Just a tiny sample in a big demographic but it has to be widespread. This will be a big hurt.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I've been buying Shock Top by the keg....grumble.

I guess Ill have to switch to Blue Moon (by Miller), but it costs more.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 01:34:25 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

And I've been buying Shock Top by the keg....grumble.

I guess Ill have to switch to Blue Moon (by Miller), but it costs more.

Keystone (Coors), PRB, or Rainier, generally... I am safe. Besides, there is always another crappy beer.

Online DB

If their competitors had some courage, they'd run ads featuring actual women and make a brutal mocking contrast between the two. A real beer for real women.

Offline Kamaji

If their competitors had some courage, they'd run ads featuring actual women and make a brutal mocking contrast between the two. A real beer for real women.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Great angle for an ad, and that would have political repercussions down the line as real women started to gain some solidarity against the feminazi/alphabet man haters.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Trannies do not drink beer.
People who drink beer, do not associate with trannies.
Makes no sense at all.

If all the trannies in the world boycotted Anheuser-Bush, it would have a 0% unnoticeable impact on sales.
If people who drink beer stop buying Anheuser-Bush products, it will have a noticeable/significant impact on sales.
Makes no sense at all.

Disney alienated White Christian families (their core customer base) in favor of less than 1% of the population who usually do not have children.
Disney lost 2.5 Billion dollars in sales last year.
Makes no sense at all.

Coke came out with an anti-White ('be more Black') campaign which alienated 70% of the American population in favor of 12% of the population.
Makes no sense at all.

I can only guess that these companies imagine that they are being 'cool' and 'progressive'? And this desire to be 'liberal' and 'modern' (in their view) means more to them than customers and profits. They are so out of touch with their own products and customers that they use TikTok and Instagram as a template for their attitudes and their commercials.

They are trying to be in with the 'cool kids', like a teenager would.
They are trying impress woke libs more than the minuscule numbers of trannies. The woke corporations are betting that there is more money to be made from (woke) liberals than from conservatives.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They are trying impress woke libs more than the minuscule numbers of trannies. The woke corporations are betting that there is more money to be made from (woke) liberals than from conservatives.
@goatprairie

If an effeminate Liberal ever ordered a beer, you can be sure it will be some esoteric hepcat Liberal/Green approved microbrew that nobody ever heard of. Liberals drink cosmopolitans, appletinis, and mojitos. No Liberal would be caught dead drinking a Budweiser. It's too pedestrian, too common man, too Joe six-pack. All Liberals believe themselves to be "special".

Furthermore, the freak they chose to represent them is repulsive. Women say he is mocking them. He is making females and trans look like kooky fools. They will lose far more customers than they could ever dream of gaining. But they don't care. They are on a mission. And reality simply does not matter to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Tweeted by Clay Travis:

Our beer isn’t perfect, but we promise we won’t pay chicks with dicks to promote it. https://gratisbeer.com

Available in TN only, it appears.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
First...$1 Trillion is a thousand BILLION

A $1.7 Trillion dollar stimulus without an audit record of who got what...when...where??

How difficult is it to 'BRIBE' a Board of Directors of [fill-in-the-blank] of Nike and Anhauser-Busch with a few billion to look the other way while their creative marketing department is given the task to insert transsexuals into the advertising campaigns in a coordinated 'attack' on the public?

Only one reason I can think of today... Michelle Obama is running for President. :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-