Author Topic: ‘Political Persecution’ Evidence Mounts as New York D.A. Alvin Bragg’s Staff Leave Wildly Anti-Trump  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Political Persecution’ Evidence Mounts as New York D.A. Alvin Bragg’s Staff Leave Wildly Anti-Trump, Leftist Social Media & Job Trail.
TRUMP’S TEAM HAVE ALARMING CONCERNS OVER THE EVIDENCE OF POLITICAL MOTIVATION BY MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEY ALVIN BRAGG.
BY RAHEEM J. KASSAM
JAKE WELCH
JACK MONTGOMERY
 APRIL 4, 2023

Evidence of the long-asserted “political persecution” of former President Donald J. Trump is mounting, as cyber sleuths and Team Trump itself begin to release information linking New York District Attorney staff to far-left social media activism, as well as real-world consulting work with top Democrats.

The 45th President of the United States has long alleged that the charges being brought against him by the New York District Attorney’s office were politically charged, rather than having serious legal grounding. Now, the National Pulse can report the links between at least two senior staff involved in the case, and far-left activism.

The news adds to the already demonstrated links between progressive billionaire George Soros and the District Attorney, Alvin Bragg, himself. Bragg received up to a million dollars in Soros funding in the run up to his election.

Other District Attorneys’ office staff have been deleting their social media profiles in response to the reporting over their far-left links.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/04/04/political-persecution-evidence-mounts-as-new-york-d-a-alvin-braggs-staff-leave-wildly-anti-trump-leftist-social-media-job-trail/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson