Author Topic: Violent Assaults Across NYC Surge as Officials Exhaust Resources on Trump  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Violent Assaults Across NYC Surge as Officials Exhaust Resources on Trump

John Binder 4 Apr 2023

Felony assaults on New Yorkers are continuing to rise across New York City, specifically in the borough of Manhattan, as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D) exhausts city resources on a 34-count felony case against former President Donald Trump.

In 2022, violent crime in New York City rose 23 percent, with more than 126,500 arrests made for murder and non-negligent manslaughter, robbery, felony assault, rape, burglary, grand larceny, and grand larceny auto — the seven major crime categories.

Felony assaults, often random attacks on New Yorkers by career criminals with extensive rap sheets, totaled more than 26,000 last year. This represents a 60 percent increase from 2008, when felony assaults were at a significant low.

Even compared to recent prior years, felony assaults in 2022 were way up.

For example, felony assaults rose 14 percent in 2022 compared to 2021, 27 percent compared to 2020, 26 percent compared to 2019, 29 percent compared to 2018, and 30 percent compared to 2017.

Last year’s surge in felony assaults on New Yorkers is now continuing this year.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/04/violent-assaults-across-nyc-surge-as-officials-exhaust-resources-on-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

There’s so much violence in New York City will people notice if there was more?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Violence is increasing in New York City because of lax prosecutors and judges.

New York has abandoned the "broken window theory" of policing that cleaned up the city in the early 1990s.

New York City is returning to the lawless days of Mayor Ed Koch and Mayor David Dinkins.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Violence is increasing in New York City because of lax prosecutors and judges.

New York has abandoned the "broken window theory" of policing that cleaned up the city in the early 1990s.

New York City is returning to the lawless days of Mayor Ed Koch and Mayor David Dinkins.

Slowly but surely, yes.  However, there is still a long way to go before NYC is back to the days of Dinkins.

Offline LMAO

Slowly but surely, yes.  However, there is still a long way to go before NYC is back to the days of Dinkins.

And only then will there any chance and hope for a change
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There’s so much violence in New York City will people notice if there was more?
Well the media and other democrats will normally deny it but having a chance to blame it on Trump will let the truth slip out.