Author Topic: MSNBC Did Not Air Trump's Speech; CNN Cut Away After 23 Minutes; Trump Warned, 'Our Country Is Going  (Read 217 times)

Online libertybele

I thought he gave a great speech; candid and honest. To me he seemed a little breathless at times and clearly had an exhausting day.

IMO the charges are to simply keep him tied up in court, draining his wallet and preventing him from running again.

MSNBC Did Not Air Trump's Speech; CNN Cut Away After 23 Minutes; Trump Warned, 'Our Country Is Going to Hell'

Cheers and chants of "USA! USA!" greeted former President Donald Trump as he spoke to friends, family and all Americans who tuned in last night to hear his reaction to a legal case that even his detractors describe as flimsy.

In what was essentially a campaign rally, the declared presidential candidate discussed the many ways Democrats have tried to undermine him with their "fraudulent investigations"; he called out his political enemies by name, including his latest nemesis, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg; he derided other, ongoing investigations into his activities; and he warned that "our country is going to hell" under President Joe Biden.

Notably, CNN cut away from the speech about 23 minutes into it as Trump described "where we are as a nation."

MSNBC refused to air the Trump speech, because, as Rachel Maddow put it, it was "basically a campaign speech in which he is repeating his same lies and allegations against his perceived enemies."

Trump noted that "overall crime in New York was up 30 percent last year, much more than that the year before, with felony assaults, robberies and burglaries all up by massive, massive numbers -- not the same place that I know; not the same place that you know.

“And this is where we are right now. I have a Trump-hating judge. With a Trump-hating wife and family. Whose daughter worked for Kamala Harris....”

‘There is no case’..............

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/msnbc-did-not-air-trumps-speech-cnn-cut-away-after-23-minutes-trump
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 01:31:25 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't know if Donny's strategy of fighting the case publicly instead of shutting up and following his lawyers advice will work.

But I do think he may be on to something. They can do less damage if you fight things in the public domain.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Corporate media outlets may be getting wary of being used as conduits for Trump's dog whistles for people to threaten or attack public officials.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.