Author Topic: Biden Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen: ‘The Inflation Reduction Act is, at its core, about turning the cl  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen: ‘The Inflation Reduction Act is, at its core, about turning the climate crisis into an economic opportunity’

By: Admin - Climate DepotApril 4, 2023 1:19 PM

Kerry: Inflation Reduction Act ‘amazing’ bill but ‘I’m not sure how much it has to do with inflation’

Morano puts eco-terrorists suspected of vandalizing power stations into perspective: ‘The real terrorism to the grid is the Green New Deal proposals & the Inflation Reduction Act’

Eco-Terrorists suspected of vandalizing power stations, thousands without power

Morano on Joe Piscopo Show: But here’s the here’s the big — the bigger picture. Yeah, this is kind of like the guy holding up at gunpoint and taking your wallet on the street. But the real terrorism to the grid isn’t coming from the people attacking this grid. It’s coming from people like [former California Governor] Arnold Schwarzenegger, who 15 years ago signed the ‘historic’ California climate legislation, which led to California facing blackouts and the highest electricity prices in the country.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/04/04/biden-treasury-sec-janet-yellen-the-inflation-reduction-act-is-at-its-core-about-turning-the-climate-crisis-into-an-economic-opportunity/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson