Author Topic: Biden Fiddles While Social Security Burns... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Fiddles While Social Security Burns
I & I Editorial Board
April 4, 2023

The latest Social Security annual report, projecting that the Trust Fund will be exhausted in 2033, a year sooner than previously thought, politely explains that the Trustees “reassessed their expectations for the economy in light of recent developments.”

What recent developments, you ask? Rising inflation, declining output, weakened GDP forecast, and worsening labor productivity.

In other words, this is another bitter fruit from President Joe Biden’s poisoned economic tree.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen responded to the news about Social Security that “the Biden-Harris administration is committed to ensuring the long-term viability of these critical programs so that retirees can receive the hard-earned benefits they’re owed.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/04/04/social-security-is-in-far-worse-shape-than-you-think/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Biden Fiddles While Social Security Burns... I & I Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 05:24:42 pm »
Biden is playing a duet with Trump, who viciously criticizes any Republican who talks about the need to reform Social Security.