Author Topic: School Superintendent Candidate Has Job Offer Yanked for Politely Calling Two Women ‘Ladies’ in Emai  (Read 197 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
School Superintendent Candidate Has Job Offer Yanked for Politely Calling Two Women ‘Ladies’ in Email
BY REMSO MARTINEZ
APRIL 3, 2023 AT 2:40PM

Get ready to wonder whether or not the whole world is in on some type of long haul, sick joke and that the whole ‘woke’ thing was just an elaborate prank, or if maybe humanity just isn’t worth praying for anymore.

According to a recent Fox News report, an inbound school superintendent in Massachusetts had his job offer revoked right before he would have started the job because he addressed (I kid you not) two female members of the school’s committee as “ladies” in an email.

Yes, he committed the leftist sin of calling multiple women “ladies.” He’s basically Hitler, right?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/school-superintendent-candidate-has-job-offer-yanked-for-politely-calling-two-women-ladies-in-email/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson