Author Topic: Bill Barr Pokes Huge Hole in Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump: ‘That’s Not the Law’  (Read 218 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Barr Pokes Huge Hole in Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump: ‘That’s Not the Law’
David HawkinsApril 2, 2023 - 2:06 pm4 Comments

Former Attorney General Bill Barr has called Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s indictment of President Donald Trump an “abomination.”

Barr blasted Bragg for pursuing a “pathetically weak” case against Trump.

According to the former AG, Bragg’s case also doesn’t follow the law.

“Based on the news reports if they’re accurate, this is an abomination,” Barr blasted during an appearance on Fox Business.

“It’s the epitome of the abuse of prosecutorial power to bring a case that would not be brought against anyone else.

https://slaynews.com/news/bill-barr-pokes-huge-hole-in-alvin-braggs-case-against-trump-i-can-tell-you-thats-not-the-law/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Laws don't matter anymore.  Only what the oligarchy in black robes rule matters,
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson