Author Topic: THE UGLY WORLD OF "PRETTY" MEN  (Read 133 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
THE UGLY WORLD OF "PRETTY" MEN
« on: April 04, 2023, 03:24:11 pm »
THE UGLY WORLD OF "PRETTY" MEN
violent, mentally ill activists are now a revered and protected class
Trish Wood

Warning: language and suggestive pictures.

I’ve been researching this piece for a while in an effort to fully understand the grotesque tragedy that has befallen our society, encapsulated in the screenshot above. I ask the question — who are some of these clearly unwell, socially maladapted and homicidally angry trans activists? Why are they allowed to assault, without fear of prosecution, anyone who challenges their deluded fantasy? We opened the door by acceding to their demand that anyone who wants can self-identify as trans. This allows all manner of unstable outliers to take advantage of the protective trans umbrella and includes rapists who slap on blonde wigs to demand incarceration with women, their intended prey.

I truly feel sorry for the very few suffering from actual gender dysphoria but are now lumped in with the screeching fourth circle of hell.

The male person above in lipstick and eyeshadow is about to attack Billboard Chris Elston who is standing in peaceful protest against “transing” kids. In an interview on my podcast, Chris talked about how he has been beaten before, including in Montreal by ANTIFA who support trans extremism and act as door security for even the most raunchy drag queen “kids” events. I recently read that ANTIFA itself is populated by a disproportionately high number of trans people and their menacing behaviour and mugshots do resemble the mobs out in force at events like the one in Vancouver.

more
https://trishwood.substack.com/p/the-ugly-world-of-pretty-men?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=276141&post_id=112210403&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34