Author Topic: US military says Syrian strike killed senior Islamic State member  (Read 66 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US military says Syrian strike killed senior Islamic State member
FEATUREDWIB POLITICS April 4, 2023 Staff Writer 0

Rebekah Lyell and Weedah Hamzah

Washington/Beirut — The US military said on Tuesday it had killed a senior Islamic State leader in Syria responsible for planning attacks in Europe.

Khalid ‘Aydd Ahmad al-Jabouri was killed in a unilateral strike in north-west Syria on Monday, the US military command centre CENTCOM said in a statement.

He was responsible for planning Islamic State attacks into Europe and developing the leadership of Islamic State’s network, the military said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which has been monitoring violence in Syria since the Arab Spring-inspired uprising started in 2011, said al-Jabouri came to an area in the northern countryside of Idlib 10 days ago. 

https://warisboring.com/us-military-says-syrian-strike-killed-senior-islamic-state-member/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US military says Syrian strike killed senior Islamic State member
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 02:35:22 pm »
How many times did the military kill bin Laden? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson