Author Topic: As Pentagon struggles to fill military requests, funding goes to diversity, Critical Race Theory  (Read 64 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
As Pentagon struggles to fill military requests, funding goes to diversity, Critical Race Theory
The recent budget report points to $86.5 million for "dedicated diversity and inclusion activities."

By The Center Square Staff
By Casey Harper
Updated: March 27, 2023 - 11:00pm

The Pentagon is increasingly struggling to fill the weapons and equipment requests for the in Ukraine. At the same time, taxpayer funds are going to pay for ongoing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts in the military, most recently one controversial Pentagon official pushing anti-police and pro-critical race theory books at schools for the children of military families.

The New York Times recently highlighted the Pentagon’s manufacturing problem with a story headlined: “From Rockets to Ball Bearings: Pentagon Struggles to Feed War Machine.”

The Pentagon would reportedly struggle to manufacture enough precision missiles if conflict with China broke out after sending over a decades worth of Stinger missiles to Ukraine as soon as the war broke out, one of multiple concerning manufacturing issues that have been exposed by the demands of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/pentagon-struggles-fill-military-requests-funding-goes-diversity
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just load carbines with paper wads! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson