Author Topic: NASA hires first 'Diversity Ambassador' for the 'benefit of all humanity'  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 3, 2023 7:00pm EDT
NASA hires first 'Diversity Ambassador' for the 'benefit of all humanity'
The Airforce and the Pentagon have also both taken criticism for pushing DEI initiatives
By Jeffrey Clark | Fox News

NASA announced that it would be hiring two "diversity champions" for the space agency, in another example of high profile diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) proponents taking top spots at government agencies.

The announcement, first made on March 27, named Steve Shih as "the agency's first Diversity Ambassador" and chose Elaine Ho as the next associate administrator for the Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity at the organization’s headquarters.

"Now, more than ever, NASA is leading all of humanity on an unprecedented journey of discovery, exploration and innovation," NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said in a press statement. "To be successful in our missions, diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility must continue to be at the forefront. Steve and Elaine's leadership will help NASA continue to ensure our workforce reflects all of America and to inspire partners throughout our nation – for the benefit of all humanity."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/nasa-hires-first-diversity-ambassador-benefit-of-all-humanity-diversity-champions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  DIE, not space, is the final frontier. NASA.  Going where no man should ever go.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What about non-human diversity?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.