Author Topic: Trump indictment's biggest winner  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump indictment's biggest winner
« on: April 04, 2023, 01:27:30 pm »
Trump indictment's biggest winner
Liz Peek

Alvin Bragg’s case against Donald Trump is absurd, as many have pointed out. The Manhattan district attorney is attempting to spin a misdemeanor on which the statute of limitations has expired into a felony; Bragg wants to play alchemist but really he is just a progressive hack looking to make headlines.

That’s what he has: headlines, but headlines that are worth their weight in gold and may explain why Bragg has pursued a case that even many Democrats consider flawed and politically motivated.   

For several days, the media has fixated on the indictment of Donald Trump. The former president, as is his wont, has sucked the air not only out of the room, but out of the universe. Will he be cuffed? How does this impact the 2024 race? Can Trump still run? The breathless coverage has sidelined every other major news story.

What a gift for Joe Biden. The president, who was supposed to announce his candidacy for a second term shortly after the New Year, and then immediately following the State of the Union address and then possibly… sometime in April. And now, maybe not until the fall, according to insiders.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-indictments-biggest-winner
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump indictment's biggest winner
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 01:32:25 pm »
Biden's rate of cognitive decay might preclude a run.

Just watch clips from 2 years ago, versus today.  His stumbles back then were less frequent.  Now they are continous.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump indictment's biggest winner
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 02:42:13 pm »
 ////00000////

Biden's best hope for 2024 is to employ a "Weekend At Bernie's" campaign strategy.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.