Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Known Migrant Got-Aways Top 400K in Past Six Months  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Known Migrant Got-Aways Top 400K in Past Six Months

BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK3 Apr 202379
3:04
A Border Patrol report reviewed by Breitbart Texas shows that more than 400,000 migrants are classified as known got-aways during the first six months of Fiscal Year 2023. The report shows more than 60,000 got-aways in March.

Breitbart Texas obtained an unofficial Border Patrol report that indicates more than 400,000 migrants crossed the border illegally between ports of entry and were not apprehended by agents in the field. The report shows the number of got-aways in March jumped from nearly 51,000 in February to more than 60,000 in March.

Migrant got-aways are a conservative estimate of the number of migrants who are seen crossing the border but cannot be apprehended at the time, migrants that are part of a group that is partially apprehended, or by estimating numbers based upon tracks found in smuggling areas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/03/exclusive-known-migrant-got-aways-top-400k-in-past-six-months/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson