Author Topic: Florida Grand Jury Issues Shocking Report on Alien Kids  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Grand Jury Issues Shocking Report on Alien Kids
« on: April 04, 2023, 11:24:55 am »
Florida Grand Jury Issues Shocking Report on Alien Kids
Which you and Congress should read because ‘the most unpleasant truth is a safer companion than a pleasant falsehood’

By Andrew R. Arthur on April 3, 2023

A Florida grand jury convened, in part, to examine the smuggling and release of unaccompanied alien children (UACs), issued its “Third Presentment” — essentially a recap of its findings on that subject thus far — on March 29. Those findings shockingly expose a system that is largely indifferent to the alien kids that it’s designed to benefit — and how U.S. laws meant to protect those kids are doing anything but.

The Grand Jury. On June 17, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) used his authority to ask the state’s Supreme Court for an order empaneling a statewide grand jury to examine various immigration-related “crimes and wrongs” that residents and local officials there may have engaged in. The targets are family members who paid smugglers to bring UACs unlawfully into the United States, and the government of Miami-Dade County — which allegedly is refusing to honor DHS detainers for certain seriously bad criminal aliens.

On June 29, the state Supreme Court issued an order directing the empanelment of the statewide grand jury DeSantis had granted. Presiding is Ellen S. Masters, chief judge of the state's Tenth Judicial Circuit.

The jury itself is identified as the “Twenty-First Statewide Grand Jury”, and as the third presentment explains, it consists of “a group of Florida residents who come from varied backgrounds”, including “educators, retirees, veterans, businesspeople, and homemakers”.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Florida-Grand-Jury-Issues-Shocking-Report-Alien-Kids
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson