Author Topic: Donald Trump indicted: Trump attorney says arraignment 'feels like we're on the eve of destruction'  (Read 311 times)

Online corbe

Donald Trump indicted: Trump attorney says arraignment 'feels like we're on the eve of destruction'

by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
April 03, 2023 11:15 PM

A lawyer for former President Donald Trump said he feels the country is "on the eve of destruction" ahead of the former president's arraignment on Tuesday.

Trump attorney Joe Tacopina told Fox News host Sean Hannity Monday that it was "extraordinary" the arraignment was even happening because of how many people had denied there was a case, including the Department of Justice.

"What's extraordinary is that tomorrow is even happening. I feel like we are on the eve of destruction," Tacopina said.

"The FEC has turned us down, federal prosecutors have turned us down, anyone that has looked at this case has said there is no violation."

<..snip..>

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Hey Joe (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q

I was thinking Barry McGuire 'Eve of Destruction' but I figured it was just another Trump attorney (Joe Tacopina), so I just assume he's guilty of at least bereavement of character, just like the last two.  SSDD
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.