Author Topic: Los Angeles County Democrats Propose Plan to ‘Depopulate’ Local Jails Because of ‘Systemic Racism’  (Read 583 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Los Angeles County Democrats Propose Plan to ‘Depopulate’ Local Jails Because of ‘Systemic Racism’

Joel B. Pollak 3 Apr 2023

Los Angeles County Supervisors Hilda Solis and Lindsey Horvath have proposed a plan to “depopulate and decarcerate” county jails, releasing criminals to address what they call a “systemic racism” in criminal justice.

Solis, a former Democratic congresswoman and Secretary of Labor under President Barack Obama, and Horvath, a former mayor of West Hollywood who tried to bar President Donald Trump from the city, have proposed the plan, which will be voted on at the next Board of Supervisors meeting on Tuesday.

The plan states: “To depopulate and decarcerate is a monumental task, and the Board is committed to redress historical wrongs, deeply rooted in systemic racism and prejudice, and reverse status quo responses to poverty, mental health and medical needs, and substance use dependencies.” It calls for the Supervisors to declare a “humanitarian crisis” and to take steps to reduce the population of inmates through various kinds of releases.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023/04/03/los-angeles-county-democrats-propose-plan-to-depopulate-local-jails-because-of-systemic-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Yes, the way to right the wrongs of the past, is to let the criminals of the present to run amuck.

Ironically, it will be poor and working-class minority neighborhoods that will be harmed by the ensuing crime wave.

Rich people can afford to move; poor people can't.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Pure Marxist ploy to create more anarchy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"Pure Marxist ploy to create more anarchy."

Did you see this article I put up yesterday?
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,495506.msg2805921.html#msg2805921