Author Topic: Democrats moving in for the kill  (Read 112 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats moving in for the kill
« on: April 03, 2023, 01:58:47 pm »
April 3, 2023
Democrats moving in for the kill
By Eric Utter

I have always been a believer in limited government. I have always been aware that most men are not inherently good, let alone perfectible. Yet, I have, until recently, never believed in conspiracies, and was anything but a conspiracy theorist. Events of the past few years have, sadly, further opened my eyes to the extreme lengths some will go to attain, enhance, and sustain power over others.

I now believe the indictment and possible conviction of former President Donald Trump, along with a potential gag order, is a preplanned attempt to engender a broad and potentially violent response among his supporters. Subsequent to which, Democrats and their various “intelligence” services, federal departments, deep staters, security personnel, and various legal and civic “experts” and “scholars”—eagerly (yet so soberly) cheered on by their sycophants in the media, will call for and impose a sort of martial law. Oppositional conservative voices will be silenced and/or arrested, actions will be taken to neuter or shut down conservative websites and media outlets like Fox News, Newsmax, The New York Post, and American Thinker, as well as certain talk radio programs, and selected blogs and podcasts…in a desperate, last-ditch effort “to save our beloved democracy.” (And therefore yet another Babylon Bee prophecy will come true: “Democrats Vow To Arrest As Many Political Opponents As It Takes To Defeat Fascism.”)

But it is worse than that. Democrats know that either of the two nearly certain outcomes of their actions will allow them to consolidate and perpetuate their power, until the sun expires, which is their only real goal. If there is no widespread outcry or protest of this banana republic-esque action, they will know they have already won…and can do whatever the hell they want from here on out, openly and with impunity. And extreme prejudice.

Either outcome would be the end of the republic formerly known as the United States of America.

How did we get here?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/democrats_moving_in_for_the_kill.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34