Author Topic: Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables! … Said Bill Gates  (Read 664 times)

Offline mountaineer

Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables! … Said Bill Gates
« on: April 03, 2023, 12:08:46 pm »
mRNA vaccines in your food. Sure, why not.
Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables!
… Said Bill Gates
Tom Renz
April 2, 2023

I have been talking about gene therapy vaccines being introduced into the food supply without providing people informed consent on my Twitter account (@RenzTom) as well as pushing Missouri HB1169 which is our best bet of stopping this happening. This is a nightmare scenario whereby people’s genetics are potentially altered with “factory foods” without them even knowing.

Let me begin by putting to rest any questions as to whether this can happen. The idea of vaccines in food has been around for a long time & is definitely possible. Here is a great article from the year 2000 with a wonderful picture (look at page 3) of exactly how this would be done in vegetables. Here is an article published in the NIH (you know - by our government) talking about foods “under application” to be genetically modified to become edible vaccines - FROM 2013.  ...

What we do know about the mRNA vaccines is that they do not stop the spread of disease (click here to see) and really do not help in any way with anything. We also do know that these jabs were demonstrated, in vitro, to alter the genetic makeup of some cells and I would say it is incredibly likely that they do the outside the Petri dish. Given that we are now talking about a new level of genetic engineering with unknown effects and no long-term studies, do the potential genetic changes the mRNA injections facilitate pose a long-term risk to humans that ingest the altered food? Before you say no, wouldn’t you prefer it be tested rather than being the subject of the experiment?

So with all that in mind, I think it is fair to ask why they would continue to work on and promote a failed product… let alone expand its usage to another industry (Agriculture). Why would seed companies and other companies, outside of the current manufacturers of the COVID jabs, be so excited to develop a product that has failed associated with Died Suddenly and other terrible side effects?

More importantly than anything else is why would the people pushing to use these unproven technologies be opposed to disclosing what they are doing? ...
Read entire article here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables! … Said Bill Gates
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 12:43:55 pm »
"What's happened is, we found out that they're actually already doing this [inserting mRNA in food] in some countries. And because Congress decided to remove the country of origin labels from food products, if they're doing this in China, it's potentially in our food supply," stated Attorney @RenzTom.

"We don't know where our food is coming from, but we know that they're able to do it and probably are doing it now in China. They're going to be doing it in the immediate future if they're not already doing it here in the United States. And that's just in meat; we don't know about in vegetables."

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1644837285366472705

Offline mountaineer

Re: Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables! … Said Bill Gates
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 01:13:42 pm »
Check out these tweets:

We know that #mRNA is in the food supply in products like Sequivity and from foreign food. In Missouri the guy from the Cattlemen’s Association says he’s using mRNA in his cows (see below). For some reason this video seems VERY censored at this point. Curious…

https://twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1646490469138935809

https://twitter.com/RenzTom/status/1646309859816603648