Author Topic: Federal judge slaps down ban on Seattle ICE deportation flights, sanctuary county immediately tries  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Federal judge slaps down ban on Seattle ICE deportation flights, sanctuary county immediately tries again
Story by Timothy Nerozzi • Saturday

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has been cleared to resume deportation flights from Boeing Field in King County, Washington, after a years-long legal battle.

King County Executive Dow Constantine, however, issued a new executive order Friday in a last-ditch effort to prevent deportations from the regional air field.

"If the federal government insists on using our public airport for purposes that go against the County’s values, the public has every right to know. My order today continues the stance we took in the darkest days of the Trump administration and will ensure that we lead with our values," Constantine said, according to The Seattle Times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-judge-slaps-down-ban-on-seattle-ice-deportation-flights-sanctuary-county-immediately-tries-again/ar-AA19lLT4?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e47fc8e4596741868f7d1cf2b7621836&ei=117
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson