Author Topic: It Sure Sounds Like Manchin Is Running as He Rips Biden's Political Agenda to Shreds  (Read 143 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Sure Sounds Like Manchin Is Running as He Rips Biden's Political Agenda to Shreds
By Nick Arama | 1:00 PM on April 02, 2023

It sure sounds like Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) may be running. Either that or he’s putting on a pretty good look of it, attacking Joe Biden and refusing to endorse him for 2024.

Manchin hit three different networks on Sunday and his message was clear that he was not happy with Biden. As we have reported, he has repeatedly refused to endorse Biden and he’s been blocking Biden nominees. So he was asked on CNN if he was open to running.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1642527776837173248

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/04/02/it-sure-sounds-like-manchin-is-running-as-he-rips-bidens-political-agenda-to-shreds-n725191
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I'm hoping he runs.  Some DEM needs to challenge Brandon.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just love these Babylon Bee pieces.....    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

It sure looks like Manchin is as phony as a three-dollar bills - as usual.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org