Author Topic: Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil? Derek Hunter  (Read 169 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil? Derek Hunter
« on: April 02, 2023, 02:19:39 pm »
Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil?
Derek Hunter

Every once in a while, someone, some adult who you’d assume would know better, says something so stupid you really have to worry they’re having a stroke or suffered a closed head injury. More often than not, the person whose health you’re concerned about is a Democrat. Less frequently, however, that person is the former Speaker of the House. The longer Nancy Pelosi sticks around, the more likely it is that this level of idiocy will become the norm.

What did Nancy say? Upon the news breaking about the sealed indictments against former President Donald Trump, the 83-year-old tweeted, “The Grand Jury has acted upon the facts and the law. No one is above the law, and everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence.”

Granted, Nancy is very old. That passage of time has not just led to her having so many facelifts that her ears touch in the back of her head, but to a slippage of epic proportion when it comes to her already limited intelligence.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/04/02/are-democrats-really-this-dumb-or-just-evil-n2621429
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil? Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 02:22:40 pm »
I'll take evil for $500 Alex.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 02:24:46 pm »
Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil?

They have no understanding of law or justice Mr. Hunter.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 02:30:26 pm »
As with many op-ed's.

They always leave out the "all of the above"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 10:37:36 pm »
Derek Hunter:
"Are Democrats Really This Dumb Or Just Evil?"

Derek, the fact that you are still even asking this question (seriously, I presume) this late in the game, indicates that you have no clue as to what's really going on.