Author Topic: Three men arrested on charges of drugging, killing, robbing gay men in New York  (Read 238 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Three men arrested on charges of drugging, killing, robbing gay men in New York
"This same group of killers have drugged, robbed and murdered countless young gay men in New York."

Joshua Young
Youngsville North Carolina
Apr 1, 2023
2 Minute Read

Three suspects have been arrested and charged for a string of targeted attacks on gay men in New York City's Hell's Kitchen area where the suspects would allegedly drug and then rob men they met at nightclubs in the area, and in two cases the men were murdered.

According to the New York Post last week 35-year-old Jayqwan Hamilton of Brooklyn, 34-year-old Robert Demaio of Brooklyn, and 30-year-old Jacob Barroso of Manhattan were indicted in the murders of 33-year-old John Umberger and 25-year-old Julio Ramirez.

The three charged with murder were charged alongside three suspects with robbery, grand larceny, and conspiracy to drug and rob in connection to a string of 17 incidents in total that spanned September 2021 to August 2022. The gay nightclubs Q NYC and Ritz Bar and Lounge were two clubs where the gang targeted victims.

https://thepostmillennial.com/three-men-arrested-on-charges-of-drugging-killing-robbing-gay-men-in-new-york
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Whew what a relief /s....

Had wondered if  the MSM had forgotten how to ID sexual preference of the perp/victim universe.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Since their victims were 'gay' I wonder if their bail will be set extremely high or basically just released on the streets like they would if the victims were straight White, Jewish or Asian.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ed Buck/Adam Schiff wannabes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: