Author Topic: ‘Seven victims’: Left-wing Tennessee Capitol protesters mourn death of transgender shooter  (Read 517 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Left-wing protesters flooded the Tennessee State Capitol on Thursday, agitating for gun control and at one point mourning the death of the gender-confused woman who slaughtered six people at a Christian school on Monday.

Footage from the demonstration shows numerous people holding up seven fingers — commemorating the killer along with her victims, Fox News reported.

“Every death is a tragedy, y’all. Seven lives!” one protester declared in a video posted to social media by Breitbart News reporter Spencer Lindquist.

https://twitter.com/SpencerLndqst/status/1641554618256699397

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/seven-victims-left-wing-tennessee-capitol-protesters-mourn-death-of-transgender-shooter/
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nope .....

6 victims, and one example of subhuman excremented pond scum.

Back in the really good old days they used to decorate pikes with heads of these POS'. Just to remind the next potential perp as a reminder.  I am guessing copy cat  events back then were pretty rare.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Six victims of the seventh victim.

I may take some flack for this, and I'm not excusing the inexccusable act of invading a school and shooting kids and staff, but I see it this way.

The seventh victim, a victim of trans-ideology, was shot because instead of getting her the psychiatric help she desperately needed, her parents, her culture and peers, her teachers/ministers/any adult in a position of trust failed to do anything but acquiesce to or help promote the delusion that she could be a different sex, that somehow that was the epitome of her woes, and do so to the point that her mental illness was nurtured to homicidal mania.

All of this could have been prevented by appropriate treatment of her fundamental psychological problems, instead of this incessant howling that biological impossibilities will make her world better, or that she is a victim of anyone but those who feed the delusions.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 06:21:55 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

I may take some flack for this, and I'm not excusing the inexccusable act of invading a school and shooting kids and staff, but I see it this way.

The seventh victim, a victim of trans-ideology, was shot because instead of getting her the psychiatric help she desperately needed, her parents, her culture and peers, her teachers/ministers/any adult in a position of trust failed to do anything but acquiesce to or help promote the delusion that she could be a different sex, that somehow that was the epitome of her woes, and do so to the point that her mental illness was nurtured to homicidal mania.

All of this could have been prevented by appropriate treatment of her fundamental psychological problems, instead of this incessant howling that biological impossibilities will make her world better, or that she is a victim of anyone but those who feed the delusions.
@Smokin Joe , I can see where you're coming from and agree with your conclusion.  Those that promote the "thinking" are equally as guilty as the one who pulled the trigger that day.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

No flack.  You are just more tolerant than I am.  I understand the psychiatric bend, but it takes a special level of monster to randomly kill a 9 year old child. 

Many other ways this "it" could have channeled that anger.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Yup...agree.  If it weren't for the grace of God go I.

Online Kamaji

True enough.