Author Topic: Your Future Meals Could Come From A 3D Printer, Researchers Say  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Your Future Meals Could Come From A 3D Printer, Researchers Say

JOHN HUGH DEMASTRI
CONTRIBUTOR
March 24, 2023
11:28 AM ET

Researchers are increasingly investigating 3D-printed food to boost global food production in a bid to combat climate-related food insecurity, Axios reported Friday.

Although the technology is still new, with research necessary for the technique to be scaled up for both industrial or home use, some researchers see 3D-printed food as a way to make nutritious food available and affordable for those who would otherwise lack access to healthy options, according to Axios. Printed food is already being used to make imitation meat cuts from soy protein and chickpeas at several restaurants and butchers in Europe, Reuters reported in October. (RELATED: Slash Your Meat Consumption To Help Gov’t Hit Climate Goals, Advisory Group Suggests)

Food is “becoming less available due to environmental challenges that we face today,” Ezgi Pulatsu, one of the study’s authors, told Axios. Printing food “will make the food system more efficient,” produce less waste and promote food security, she said.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/24/3d-printed-food-climate-change-research/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Your Future Meals Could Come From A 3D Printer, Researchers Say
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 11:36:37 am »
Who is this guy kidding? After spewing some false woke platitudes, he basically tells is his plan is to make everyone completely dependent on crap, manufactured food.

Just get up off your lazy worthless ass and grow your own stuff already and stop force feeding us suburbanite townie delusions.
The Republic is lost.