Author Topic: San Francisco, New York, and LA top the list of cities Americans are flocking away from, according t  (Read 274 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
San Francisco, New York, and LA top the list of cities Americans are flocking away from, according to a report
Story by gdean@insider.com (Grace Dean) • Yesterday 5:07 AM

Other cities in the top ten including Washington, D.C., Chicago, Boston, Seattle, and Denver.
Remote work means homebuyers are looking for more affordable cities.
San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles top the list of areas that Americans want to leave, according to a new report by Redfin.

The real-estate company's list of the top ten metro areas that people are searching to move from includes the country's biggest cities, suggesting that many are looking to leave the hustle and bustle — and high taxes and living costs — behind because of shifts in flexible working brought about by the pandemic.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/san-francisco-new-york-and-la-top-the-list-of-cities-americans-are-flocking-away-from-according-to-a-report/ar-AA19llTQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=45da59b3704541d0b5b2323d12f543ff&ei=50
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

The real-estate company's list of the top ten metro areas that people are searching to move from includes the country's biggest cities, suggesting that many are looking to leave the hustle and bustle — and high taxes and living costs

However, because liberals are brain-damaged cretins, they’ll merely foul the nest in their new surroundings.  New Yorkers and Cali migrants are the worst.