Author Topic: Alvin Bragg Or Grand Jury Member Could Face 5 Years In Prison, Dershowitz Says  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Alvin Bragg Or Grand Jury Member Could Face 5 Years In Prison, Dershowitz Says
Photo of Carmine Sabia April 1, 2023

If Alvin Bragg is looking for a felony in the case he has brought against former President Donald Trump he may want to look in the mirror, in his office or at his grand jury.

Legal scholar and famed attorney Alan Dershowitz said, in an interview and in an op-ed, that whoever leaked the sealed indictment is the person guilty of the only felony, in his opinion, in this case.,

“It is likely that a serious felony has been committed right under District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s nose and he is not investigating it. Under New York law, it is a felony to leak confidential grand jury information, such as whether the jurors voted to indict. The protection of secrecy is as applicable to President Trump as it is to anyone else,” the attorney said in an op-ed for The New York Sun.

“We know that the information was disclosed while the indictment itself remains sealed and before any official announcement was made or charges brought. It is unlikely that the leak came from the Trump team, which seemed genuinely surprised,” he said.

“The most likely, though uncertain, scenario is that a person in Mr. Bragg’s office or a grand juror unlawfully leaked the sealed information. That would be a class E felony, subject to imprisonment.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/grand-72134/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

People like Alvin Bragg wont go to prison regardless of what he does.

I'll go postal next time I hear "no one is above the law" because, as we have seen in the last several years, some are
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
People like Alvin Bragg wont go to prison regardless of what he does.

I'll go postal next time I hear "no one is above the law" because, as we have seen in the last several years, some are

Hillary very clearly broke the law, and the only reason she wasn't prosecuted was because she was Hillary Clinton.