Author Topic: ‘The Left’: Born of the Lowest Circles of Hell  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘The Left’: Born of the Lowest Circles of Hell
« on: April 01, 2023, 08:36:13 pm »
‘The Left’: Born of the Lowest Circles of Hell
03/15/2023 by Raymond Ibrahim 3 Comments

PJ Media

What’s worse, physical evil from an open enemy, or clandestine evil from a supposed friend?

One need look no further than to Islam and the so-called “Left” — in this case, in the guise of the K-through-college education system — to appreciate the distinction.

First, consider the Islamic institution of slave-soldiery. For many centuries in those southeastern European regions that were subjugated by Islam, especially in the Balkans, the Turks compelled Christian families to make an annual blood tribute of their own sons.

The Muslims would select the strongest, healthiest, and most talented young European boys, and then march them off to the Ottoman heartland. There, the youths would be forcibly converted to Islam, indoctrinated in the teachings of jihad, and trained to be — and rewarded for being — warriors par excellence. The Turks would then set loose these janissaries — meaning, “new soldiers” — on their former Christian kin, thereby perpetuating the cycle of conquest, enslavement, and conversion, always to Islam’s demographic gain and Christendom’s demographic loss.

As the author of Balkan Wars explains:

https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2023/03/15/the-left-born-of-the-lowest-circles-of-hell/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson