Author Topic: 15-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder Of Denver Cop  (Read 291 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
15-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder Of Denver Cop
« on: April 01, 2023, 06:32:30 pm »
15-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder Of Denver Cop

Holly Matkin
19 hours ago
Denver, CO – A 15-year-old suspect is behind bars for the attempted murder of a Denver police officer.

The series of events leading up to the teen’s arrest began at approximately 9 p.m. on March 21, when ShotSpotter technology detected 36 rounds of gunfire in the Whittier neighborhood, KDVR reported.

Police said the shots were coming from the 3000-block alley between North Williams Street and North Gilpin, Denver District Attorney Beth McCann’s office said in a press release on Wednesday.

https://policetribune.com/15-year-old-charged-with-attempted-murder-of-denver-cop/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: 15-Year-Old Charged With Attempted Murder Of Denver Cop
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 06:40:39 pm »
The audacity of this 15 year old astounds me. 36 rounds??  Where has the innocence of a young teenager gone? 

The MSM in part is responsible for the targets on our police officers.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 06:51:48 pm »
The audacity of this 15 year old astounds me. 36 rounds??  Where has the innocence of a young teenager gone? 

Bears repeating.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 11:00:02 pm »
The weapon malfunctioned during the shooting when a spent casing lodged in the gun and jammed it, according to investigators.

Dumbass, this is what to expect from stupid gangbangers, if you are going to shoot a gun from inside a pocket you better be using a revolver. The'teen' had a Glock 19 retail $500 and a Glock 30S retails at $550, I wonder how much they go for on the street and how a 15 year old, of indeterminant race(of course) can afford them. Oh well it's a liberal city so I guess we can expect the 'teen' to be back on the streets ASAP.