Author Topic: “I Would Not Be Surprised” – Harmeet Dhillon: NY DA’s Office May Try to Silence Trump with Gag Order  (Read 1049 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“I Would Not Be Surprised” – Harmeet Dhillon: NY DA’s Office May Try to Silence Trump with Gag Order – – To Prevent Him from Campaigning (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft Mar. 31, 2023 7:50 pm

On Thursday night New York City DA Alvin Bragg announced his office was indicting President Trump.

The indictment is currently under seal, however, according to a leak to CNN, President Trump was hit with 34 counts related to business fraud.

“Former President Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case.” CNN reported.

President Trump is expected to be arraigned on Tuesday at 2:15 PM ET in New York City on the garbage charges.

On Friday Harmeet Dhillon joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the criminal leak on the New York City DA’s garbage indictment of President Donald Trump.

Harmeet suggested the Soros-funded DA will attempt to silence President Trump with a gag order. That way the communist left can prevent President Trump from campaigning.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/i-would-not-be-surprised-harmeet-dhillon-ny-das-office-may-try-to-silence-trump-with-gag-order-to-prevent-him-from-campaigning-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought Bragg already did....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I think that was a gag alert.   :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think that was a gag alert.   :shrug:

That's an understatement.   :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Prosecutor doesn't have that authority.  Has to be an order from the judge.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Where is the outrage from principled, constitutionalist conservatives?

Offline Idiot

Trump's lawyers tried to muzzle him years ago....lol..  Fat chance of a judge doing it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Gag orders are pretty common in a case like this, but I'd expect an immediate appeal if the judge issues one in this case.  As for being outraged...I prefer to see something actually happen before getting bent out of shape about it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 09:08:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Gag orders are pretty common in a case like this, but I'd expect an immediate appeal if the judge issues one in this case.  As for being outraged...I prefer to see something actually happen before getting bent out of shape about it.

What are you waiting for, his assassination?  Or will that just give you a reason to wear the hat with the big red bow?

Offline roamer_1

Where is the outrage from principled, constitutionalist conservatives?

About WHAT???

Offline roamer_1

Trump's lawyers tried to muzzle him years ago....lol..  Fat chance of a judge doing it.

LOL! That's right.

Offline roamer_1

Yeah. Both sides are fluffing this up, trying to get everyone verklempt...

Offline roamer_1

YES. Seriously... About what?

The more you speak the more you convince rational people "principled conservatives" are the mirror image of liberal Marxists.

Just thought you'd want to know this.

Offline Hoodat

Bragg's office has already leaked info from the grand jury (which is a felony).  Good luck on getting a gag order.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bragg's office has already leaked info from the grand jury (which is a felony).  Good luck on getting a gag order.
Since 'rule of law' is not in Bragg's vocabulary, what difference would it make? From my perspective a gag-order would just make the already absurd situation that much "cooler" for Trump. Trump should be pushing for a gag-order just to pump the whole circus up a notch. Why not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc

When in crazy town, you just got to be the craziest son of a bitch there.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:45:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

The more you speak the more you convince rational people "principled conservatives" are the mirror image of liberal Marxists.

Just thought you'd want to know this.

Just the opposite. I am not governed by drama in the media like liberals and populists.

What is it exactly that I am supposed to be so outraged by?