Author Topic: Trans activists storm Tallahassee Capitol to demand child sex changes be legal in Florida  (Read 335 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Trans activists have stormed the Florida capitol building, demanding rights for trans-identified people. One of the members there led the group, chanting: "Whose schools? Our schools!" The protest comes just days after a trans-identified person killed three 9-year-old children and three staff members in Nashville. Instead of mourning the loss of innocent children and school staff members, it appears that those within the trans community have used the horrific incident to push their political ideas by forcing their way into capitol buildings across the country.

Oli London posted to Twitter: "Another Insurrection by Trans Activists today in Florida. Activists stormed the state capital demanding Trans Rights! Again, no sympathy or care for the mass shooting that just took place carried out by a member of their own community!"

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1641866455556714496

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trans-activists-storm-tallahassee-capital-to-demand-child-sex-changes-be-legal-in-florida
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not a very sympathetic group of mental rejects.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The title is wrong.

These are DIM activists pushing this,and the trannies show up to show their support.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Again, no sympathy or care for the mass shooting that just took place carried out by a member of their own community!"

Why WOULD they care? There are DNC members pushing this,and the self-centered trannies showing up to be a part of the show. With trannies,it is all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

What else would you expect from Drama Queens?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

One of the members there led the group, chanting: "Whose schools? Our schools!"
They want to get their bits chopped off at schools? None of this makes any sense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I hope RDS will aggressively pursue this crowd as insurrectionists and the people backing them.
The Republic is lost.