Author Topic: After Leaked Biden Memo Slips Out of D.C. – 17 Republicans Launch a Brand-New Investigation  (Read 375 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
After Leaked Biden Memo Slips Out of D.C. – 17 Republicans Launch a Brand-New Investigation
By Adam Casalino|March 29, 2023

What’s Happening:
Why is America facing such a painful gas price crisis? It’s not because of bad old Putin. It’s because, back a the start of Biden’s administration, he canceled leases for oil drilling on federal land. U.S. energy companies could no longer produce oil or natural gas. That shut down our energy production, leading to skyrocketing prices.

But, why didn’t Biden reverse this decision, when prices hit all-time highs in July of last year? Well, a leaked memo revealed his Bureau of Ocean Energy Management director acknowledged that leasing land for drilling would “offer greater energy security.” Instead, she sided against that, urging Biden to rip off energy companies to help “climate change.”

From Fox News:

https://pjnewsletter.com/after-leaked-biden-memo-slips-out/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=usadailypatriot
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Republicans need to get together and commit to a common strategy such as dereliction of duty or treason. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson