Author Topic: Judicial Watch Statement on Indictment of President Donald Trump  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MARCH 30, 2023
|
JUDICIAL WATCH
Judicial Watch Statement on Indictment of President Donald Trump

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the unprecedented indictment of President Donald Trump by Democrats in New York:

Trump is a crime victim. New York Democrats’ reckless scheme to prosecute and jail President Trump is a dangerous attack on the rule of law and a brazen attempt to rig the 2024 elections for President Biden and Democrats. Judicial Watch denounces Alvin Bragg’s corrupt attempt to make Trump a political prisoner. Congress and every responsible government official should do everything possible under the law to undo this attempt to wreck our republican form of government.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/indictment-of-trump/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: Judicial Watch Statement on Indictment of President Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 01:53:21 pm »
Obviously Trump will be a political prisoner. We know full well that this is to prevent him from running in '24, but if the left prevails IMO there is no recourse but an uprising.  Should that happen then martial law will be declared -- God help us.

Just throwing some thoughts out there.

I'm glad I live in a red state.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.