Author Topic: Jonathan Turley Warns Alvin Bragg Judges Will Not Like His “Legally Pathetic” Case Against Trump  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jonathan Turley Warns Alvin Bragg Judges Will Not Like His “Legally Pathetic” Case Against Trump
David HawkinsMarch 31, 2023 - 8:36 am5 Comments

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley warned Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg that New York judges, especially at the Appellate level, will not like his case against Trump.

He said: “This indictment, if it is reportedly following the theory that we’ve been talking about, is political. It’s a raw political prosecution. The indictment may come out with a crime that none of us have heard of.

“But for many months, this bootstrapping theory has been put out there, this idea that you could take a misdemeanor under New York law that has expired, that has a two year statute of limitations, and revive it by connecting it to a federal crime, in this case, the federal election violation.

https://slaynews.com/news/jonathan-turley-warns-alvin-bragg-judges-will-not-like-his-legally-pathetic-case-against-trump/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They'll find some progressive judge who will find "merit" in the case and overlook the law. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

They'll find some progressive judge who will find "merit" in the case and overlook the law. :nono:

Probable.  I just don't see how anyone is going to stop this corruption.  Who has the authority??

Maybe this will eventually wind up in SCOTUS' lap? However, I see them looking the other way just as they did after the election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These will by NYC Judges and Jurors.  They will have no problem finding him Guilty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Turley and Derschowitz both have flunky clerks with 3X the legal accumen of Bragg. 

I think when the smoke clears I think we will find out that Bragg was sacrificed for an 8 figure plank walking exercise. This  for taking the fall after this thing blows up.  His marching orders are to get a mug shot and a perp walk.  Afterwards he gets disbarred or fried after congressional inquiry, he'll retire comfortably on his payoff.   But by then, the calculative damage has (or may not) have been done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.