Author Topic: Jason Whitlock blasts leftist radicals and 'alphabet mafia' in wake of anti-Christian massacre and T  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jason Whitlock blasts leftist radicals and 'alphabet mafia' in wake of anti-Christian massacre and Trump indictment: 'They want a Marxist, godless, communist country.'
NEWS
JOSEPH MACKINNONMarch 31, 2023

Celebrated journalist and BlazeTV's "Fearless" host Jason Whitlock appeared Thursday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to discuss the culminating efforts of the left, guerilla and establishment together, to rid America of its founding principles, its rule of law, and its Judeo-Christian values and to beat conservatives "into submission."

Whitlock indicated that this protracted attack on America, punctuated this week by a female transsexual's mass murder of Christians and the indictment of a Republican presidential candidate, has hardened his resolve and rendered him "hard-core MAGA."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jason-whitlock-blasts-leftist-radicals-and-alphabet-mafia-dead-set-on-americas-ruination
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson