Author Topic: REPORT: ‘QAnon Shaman’ Released From Prison Just Weeks After Tucker Carlson’s Video Release  (Read 523 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: ‘QAnon Shaman’ Released From Prison Just Weeks After Tucker Carlson’s Video Release

The so-called "QAnon Shaman" has been released from prison and sent to a halfway house just weeks after Daily Caller co-founder and Fox News host Tucker Carlson released footage from the Capitol riot, according to DailyMail. [Screenshot Fox News]
[Screenshot Fox News]

BRIANNA LYMAN
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
March 30, 2023
11:54 AM ET

The so-called “QAnon Shaman” has been released from prison and sent to a halfway house just weeks after Daily Caller co-founder and Fox News host Tucker Carlson released footage from the Capitol riot, according to the Daily Mail.

Thirty-five year-old Jacob Chansley was sentenced in 2021 to 41 months in prison followed by another 36 months of supervised release after entering a plea deal for charges of civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, entering and remaining in a restricted building and other non-violent crimes.

Chansley was not accused of assaulting law enforcement or destroying government property, though prosecutors argued he deserved a harsh sentence because he “showed no remorse in the days after the event,” Politico reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/30/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-released-prison-halfway-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, that's one.

How many more poltical prisoners are there left for Tucker to spring.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Mod2

Online mountaineer

This tweeter says the release of video to FOX had nothing to do with Chansley's release.

Shipwreckedcrew.substack.com
@shipwreckedcrew
Let me make something CLEAR.
The videos released and played on Fox News DID NOT play a role in any "early release" for Jake Chansely.
Al Watkins claiming that to be the case is FALSE and is  Watkins to continuing to deflect blame away from himself for his horrible work.
12:14 PM · Mar 30, 2023

https://twitter.com/shipwreckedcrew/status/1641474103919124482
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Plausible.  Tucker's video may have just have been coincidence to the Shaman's release.  Does it really matter?
I thought most of substack's particpants were conservative, so why are their panties in a wad, or do they just have an ax to grind with Chansley's counsel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Plausible.  Tucker's video may have just have been coincidence to the Shaman's release.  Does it really matter?
I thought most of substack's particpants were conservative, so why are their panties in a wad, or do they just have an ax to grind with Chansley's counsel.
The one I posted above IS Chansley's atty (which I didn't realize when I posted it). He represents 25 of the Jan. 6 defendants.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘QAnon Shaman’ released from prison following airing of J6 exculpatory footage
March 30, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Jacob Chansley, better known as the “QAnon Shaman” has been released early from prison to the custody of a halfway house.

“After serving eleven months in solitary prior to his sentence being imposed, and only 16 months of his sentence thereafter, it is appropriate this gentle and intelligent young man be permitted to move forward with the next stage of what undoubtedly will be a law-abiding and enriching life,” Chansley’s former attorney, Albert S. Watkins, said in a Thursday statement to DailyMail.com. “I applaud the decision of the US Bureau of Prison in this regard.”

Chansley, 35, became the painted face of the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

As BizPac Review reported, he was sentenced to 41 months in prison in November 2021, after pleading guilty to one count of felony obstruction of an official proceeding in September of that fateful year. It was the longest sentence handed out to a J6 protestor.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/30/qanon-shaman-released-from-prison-following-airing-of-j6-exculpatory-footage-1345630/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34