Author Topic: “I Perceive This as Dereliction of Duty and I Take that Very Seriously” – Rep. Cory Mills Presents  (Read 153 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“I Perceive This as Dereliction of Duty and I Take that Very Seriously” – Rep. Cory Mills Presents Articles of Impeachment Against Disgraced DOD Secretary Lloyd Austin (VIDEO)
By Cullen Linebarger Mar. 30, 2023 10:30 am97 Comments
TruthGettrGabParlerTelegramShareTweet

Disgraced Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin testified before the House Armed Services Committee on Wednesday in support of Joe Biden’s defense budget request.

Rep. Cory Mills (R-FL) had a more pressing issue on his mind, however. He was seeking to hold the Biden regime accountable for the botched withdrawal in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is perhaps the most sordid part of Biden’s destructive legacy. As the Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported, a US Marine sniper was denied permission to shoot and kill the Kabul airport suicide bomber Who killed the 13 America service members during the botched withdrawal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/i-perceive-this-as-dereliction-of-duty-and-i-take-that-very-seriously-rep-cory-mills-presents-articles-of-impeachment-against-disgraced-dod-secretarylloyd-austin-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Austin is as worthless and corrupt as the rest of the Biden administration. 888sunglass
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson