Author Topic: 6 people are dead and all Jokin’ Joe Biden can do is sow the rancor and division that got us here B  (Read 119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 6 people are dead and all Jokin’ Joe Biden can do is sow the rancor and division that got us here
By Miranda Devine   
March 29, 2023 9:58pm

Joe Biden really reached deep into his fabled store of empathy this week to crack jokes on two occasions when the topic was the Nashville Christian school shooting.

First on Monday, before an audience in the White House four hours after the tragedy, he rolled out his old gag of “I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband” along with a reference to chocolate chip ice cream.

Then he attempted to blame Republicans over gun control: “I call on Congress, again, to pass my ­assault weapons ban.”

The next day, asked by reporters if he agreed with a Republican senator that Christians were targeted in the attack on the Covenant School in Nashville, he made a nasty partisan gibe.

“Josh Hawley believes they were,” said a reporter.

“Well, then I probably don’t, then,” replied the president, with a mirthless chuckle before saying, “I’m joking.”

Three innocent 9-year-old children are dead, along with three school staffers who tried to protect them.

And all the president can do is sow more of the rancor and division that got us to this point.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/03/29/6-people-are-dead-and-all-jokin-joe-biden-can-do-is-sow-the-rancor-division-that-got-us-here/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34