Author Topic: ‘Gaming The System’: Rep. Scalise Vows To Investigate Radical Green Groups  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN HUGH DEMASTRI ON MAR 29, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

‘Gaming The System’: Rep. Scalise Vows To Investigate Radical Green Groups

mining truckHouse Majority Leader Steve Scalise said Tuesday that the House GOP would investigate the funding sources of “radical environmental groups” that he alleged abused environmental regulations to limit U.S. energy production at a panel hosted by the America First Policy Institute.

“Follow the money, which countries are benefiting by shutting down American production?” asked Scalise. “There’s some bad actors around the world. But if you look at what they do they’ll … abuse the Endangered Species Act and then go to the [Environmental Protection Agency], they’ll go to the [Army] Corps of Engineers.

“And they’re gaming the system to kill a project that takes you seven, eight years to get the permit.” [emphasis, links added]

Several prominent environmental groups, including The Sierra Club and the World Resources Institute, have well-documented ties to foreign-funding sources.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/gaming-the-system-scalise-vows-investigate-radical-green-groups/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The 1st question to ask about everything - who benefits?  America's enemies.

The 2nd question to ask about everything - what's in it for me?  Inflation and shortages.

My benefit analysis of Global Climate Change and decarbonization is - Let the planet burn!  Drill, baby, drill!  Pipelines up the ass, baby!

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.