Author Topic: Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2023, 10:22:15 pm »
Major Bill predicts:
"I can't wait until he gets ticked and says something horrible about Nikki Haley, because you know that's coming."

You mean... like the fact that she's not a natural-born citizen...?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2023, 10:23:04 pm »
Major Bill predicts:
"I can't wait until he gets ticked and says something horrible about Nikki Haley, because you know that's coming."

Or her father killed Gandi......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2023, 10:23:38 pm »
And the PTB will NEVER allow Donald J. Trump to become president again no matter what they have to do to prevent it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2023, 10:26:02 pm »
And the PTB will NEVER allow Donald J. Trump to become president again no matter what they have to do to prevent it.

Exactly.  I have made similar comment several times; the leftists/marxists/globalists will do whatever it takes to keep him from running again. Never ever under estimate their evilness. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2023, 10:27:05 pm »
It will be 40 points next week.

Agreed.  Playing the martyr is good for a campaign.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2023, 11:17:40 pm »
Major Bill predicts:

No, I mean "dot on the forehead/menopause/past her prime" type of stuff.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2023, 11:18:15 pm »
Or her father killed Ghandi......

Ooh, that's a good one!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2023, 12:04:23 am »
All the more reason for DeSantis to hide his time and keep his powder dry for 2028.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2023, 12:10:18 am »
All the more reason for DeSantis to hide his time and keep his powder dry for 2028.

I agree. The downside is we will have to go through another four years of Biden and his cackling sidekick.

But with everything going on as it relates to the 2024 presidential race, both primary and general, it’s already a hot, wet mess
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:15:53 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2023, 12:16:07 am »
I agree. The downside is we will have to go through another four years of Biden and his cackling sidekick.

Indeed.  Which means that for 2024 we really have to focus on Congress and on state government.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2023, 12:22:28 am »
Which is exactly why they want Trump to run again. By neutralizing one of the two parties in the two-party system, they basically hijack the country.

They already control the women of childbearing age. That's the future.

How do I escape this nightmare?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2023, 12:24:08 am »
Which is exactly why they want Trump to run again. By neutralizing one of the two parties in the two-party system, they basically hijack the country.

They already control the women of childbearing age. That's the future.

How do I escape this nightmare?

Focus on Congress and the states.  In particular, focus on secretaries of state.  They count the ballots, and thus control most elections.

Offline corbe

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2023, 12:49:57 am »
   BS. 
   The elections are gonna get more unwinnable as times moves forward.  Some here have argued that 24 is our last chance.  DeSantis should go for it NOW, prove that Trumpism is not the answer, going forward. 

*As a transphobic Woman I can tell the size of a Man's cajones by his outward appearances and his mannerisms and I have made the determination that DeSantis and Cruz wear the same size cup.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2023, 06:33:00 am »
corbe...
I can tell the size of a Man's cajones by his outward appearances and his mannerisms and I have made the determination that DeSantis and Cruz wear the same size cup.

Point of clarification, excuse my ignorance, but are you saying they both have huge cajones?

Most folks in politics do indeed.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2023, 07:34:21 pm »
   BS. 
   The elections are gonna get more unwinnable as times moves forward.  Some here have argued that 24 is our last chance.  DeSantis should go for it NOW, prove that Trumpism is not the answer, going forward. 

I agree. I believe Trump deserves to be challenged hard, from a conservative perspective,  on things like spending, COVID,  etc.  I think without DeSantis, that either won't happen or it will go beneath the radar when it does.

If he loses to Trump, we are no worse off than if Trump went unchallenged. DeSantis could always run again in 2028 just like Reagan did in 1976 and 1980.

I would think worse of DeSantis if he didn't run for the nomination but endorsed Trump in the general election.  At least if he runs against Trump, he can endorse Trump only as a condition of participating in the debates, but still would make clear how different he is from Trump.

A guy like Trump doesn't deserve a freebie.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2023, 07:44:19 pm »
I would think worse of DeSantis if he didn't run for the nomination but endorsed Trump in the general election.

C'mon now... He ain't even declared. He wife is all hammered up. He's running a giant state in a state of emergency, with a ton of damage.

His obligations may lie elsewhere. I won't be offended in the least if he steps off...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2023, 08:46:15 pm »
C'mon now... He ain't even declared. He wife is all hammered up. He's running a giant state in a state of emergency, with a ton of damage...

What's the state of emergency in Florida?

BTW, Casey's medical treatments ended successfully and she has been cancer free since March 2022

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2023, 09:09:58 pm »

A Fox News Poll

well theres the answer

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2023, 09:30:44 pm »
What's the state of emergency in Florida?

@Right_in_Virginia

That hurricane ain't nowhere near over.

BTW, Casey's medical treatments ended successfully and she has been cancer free since March 2022

Good on em... But that ain't over either...

And it don't matter. He ain't obligated to run, regardless of the reason. It is his business and I wish him well.

If he DOES throw his hat in the ring it will become real, and I will very likely support him and vote for him. And I cannot think of another person that could displace that.

But he don't owe it to me, or anyone else.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2023, 09:32:40 pm »
Trump was just indicted and DeSantis hasn't even declared he's running.

This poll is just like most other political polls; worthless.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2023, 09:40:42 pm »

Entirely.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2023, 09:45:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

That hurricane ain't nowhere near over.

Well, don't tell Ronny.  He's already claimed credit for the extraordinary recovery after Ian.

Good on em... But that ain't over either...

I wasn't sure if you knew the latest on Casey's health.  I agree with you here...the next couple of years will be tense for her.  But, I'm guessing, and it's only a guess, that she's fully on board with a decision to formally announce.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2023, 09:51:26 pm »
Well, don't tell Ronny.  He's already claimed credit for the extraordinary recovery after Ian.

@Right_in_Virginia

As he has every right to.

I wasn't sure if you knew the latest on Casey's health.  I agree with you here...the next couple of years will be tense for her.  But, I'm guessing, and it's only a guess, that she's fully on board with a decision to formally announce.

Their business.

And I think it is dumb as hell cranking all this sh*t up this early...
If he waits a year to throw the hat, that'd be fine.

Offline berdie

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2023, 09:52:12 pm »

My thoughts as well. He's 30 points over an undeclared nominee this far out. Big whoop...I'll bet he's 99% over me. :laugh: I keep seeing Abbott listed in these polls. As far as I know Abbott has no intention of running.

Truthfully, I kind of hope DeSantis doesn't run. I'm really afraid that this election (if we have one) will be a total sh*t storm. Would I vote for him...you bet. But I really think the states with strong govs need to keep them until we see what might happen. Taking off my tinfoil hat now. :laugh:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2023, 09:55:30 pm »

My thoughts as well. He's 30 points over an undeclared nominee this far out. Big whoop...I'll bet he's 99% over me. :laugh: I keep seeing Abbott listed in these polls. As far as I know Abbott has no intention of running.

Truthfully, I kind of hope DeSantis doesn't run. I'm really afraid that this election (if we have one) will be a total sh*t storm. Would I vote for him...you bet. But I really think the states with strong govs need to keep them until we see what might happen. Taking off my tinfoil hat now. :laugh:

Absolutely.  IMHO the governors of red states are the ones that are pretty much keeping this country together.