General Category > Elections 2024

Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll

<< < (3/14) > >>

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 30, 2023, 05:26:50 pm ---These are people that get all their information from “TruthSocial.” So they’re in an information bubble
--- End quote ---

Sure, Truth Social voters are not winnable.  But that's only a few million -- not enough to get Trump close to the nomination.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 30, 2023, 06:27:37 pm ---Sure, Truth Social voters are not winnable.  But that's only a few million -- not enough to get Trump close to the nomination.

--- End quote ---

I do think there is a non-MAGA core out there who support Trump because he does seem to one of the few fighting the deep and wide swamp.   Outside his craziness, I will grant him kudos for that.  I truly applaud his rollback on and freeze on regulatory largess.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 30, 2023, 06:35:41 pm ---I do think there is a non-MAGA core out there who support Trump because he does seem to one of the few fighting the deep and wide swamp.   Outside his craziness, I will grant him kudos for that.  I truly applaud his rollback on and freeze on regulatory largess.

--- End quote ---

Sure -- but if they're non-MAGA, that means almost by definition that they're at least open to someone else.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 30, 2023, 07:30:12 pm ---Sure -- but if they're non-MAGA, that means almost by definition that they're at least open to someone else.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, and that's why Trump got the Stone/Pecker slime machine started early onto DeSantis.   I sure Trump believes that as long as he can keep his competition in single digits in the polls, he has it. 

libertybele:
Considering that Haley has announced her campaign, Trump will be the nominee and likely lose against the DEMS.  Joy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version