General Category > Elections 2024

Trump Holds 30-Point Lead over DeSantis in Fox News Poll

<< < (2/14) > >>

catfish1957:
The Stone/Pecker Slime machine got hired early and did their job as advertised.

So guess what....  our choice in '24 will be two ultra spending fiscal liberals who are taking us down the drain of debt.
We all lose.

Maj. Bill Martin:
This isn't a surprise.  DeSantis really can't respond fully to Trump's attacks until he's an official candidate, and all those others who would support a DeSantis candidacy are basically muted until then as well.  Trump also is benefitting from the NY grand jury fiasco.

We'll have to see what happens after DeSantis declares, which he will.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 30, 2023, 02:46:35 pm ---This isn't a surprise.  DeSantis really can't respond fully to Trump's attacks until he's an official candidate, and all those others who would support a DeSantis candidacy are basically muted until then as well.  Trump also is benefitting from the NY grand jury fiasco.

We'll have to see what happens after DeSantis declares, which he will.

--- End quote ---

I don’t share your confidence

MAGA cities with baby bonuses, not sure if hiring Christopher Wray was a mistake, and hiring Jeb staffers to run his campaign, which, according to MAGAs is a bigger crime than murder, yet his poll numbers amongst primary voters still went up

I have accepted that Donald Trump will be our nominees. He’ll also lose the general election so that’s why keeping the House and getting the Senate have to be priority number one for now.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 30, 2023, 02:52:03 pm ---I don’t share your confidence

MAGA cities with baby bonuses, not sure if hiring Christopher Wray was a mistake, and hiring Jeb staffers to run his campaign, which, according to MAGAs is a bigger crime than murder, yet his poll numbers amongst primary voters still went up

I have accepted that Donald Trump will be our nominees. He’ll also lose the general election so that’s why keeping the House and getting the Senate have to be priority number one for now.

--- End quote ---

My guess is that 80% of GOP primary voters haven't even heard of those three things.  If there was an active campaign, they would.  And I have absolutely every confidence in Trump to say/do enough stupid things between now and the actual primaries to create plenty of openings.   As I said elsewhere, I can't wait until he gets ticked and says something horrible about Nikki Haley, because you know that's coming.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on March 30, 2023, 02:57:02 pm ---My guess is that 80% of GOP primary voters haven't even heard of those three things.  If there was an active campaign, they would.  And I have absolutely every confidence in Trump to say/do enough stupid things between now and the actual primaries to create plenty of openings.   As I said elsewhere, I can't wait until he gets ticked and says something horrible about Nikki Haley, because you know that's coming.

--- End quote ---

These are people that get all their information from “TruthSocial.” So they’re in an information bubble

I guarantee they know about MAGA cities and baby bonds.
But I also guarantee “TruthSocial” didn’t give any examples of were Trump’s MAGA cities idea has failed. But we did and kudos to many of those briefers who did provide examples of this failure in waiting.

Same with the baby bonds. We had a program that paid women to have babies. It was called the Great Society. And that can be traced  to the devastation it has caused to the black family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version