State Chapters > Arizona

Outrage After Arizona Governor’s Press Secretary Posts Tweet Advocating Violence Against “Transphobe

<< < (3/3)

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on March 29, 2023, 10:41:10 pm ---She quit.

And I totally disagree with you.

I expect them to be morons.

But they are the ones going after people's jobs.

Me.....we have a first amendment and I respect peoples right to say whatever.

I think some clever comeback would be more appropriate.....like "Yeah, if you ever looked like that...you could point your guns at me".

or

" What you don't see is the shotgun I am holding.....go ahead....make my day"

or

"You'd probably shoot yourself in the foot.  Leave the guns to the adults."

--- End quote ---

Go right ahead and disagree all you want bucko.

By we’ll put you on record as taking the view that government representatives can foment violence against innocent people as a means of pursuing one’s political agenda.

Cyber Liberty:
 :pop41:

Wingnut:
It was a mostly peaceful tweet.  From the pictures of her I bang her, or is taht a bad thing to say?

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on March 29, 2023, 11:42:03 pm ---Go right ahead and disagree all you want bucko.

By we’ll put you on record as taking the view that government representatives can foment violence against innocent people as a means of pursuing one’s political agenda.

--- End quote ---

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 30, 2023, 01:21:47 am ---It was a mostly peaceful tweet.  From the pictures of her I bang her, or is taht a bad thing to say?

--- End quote ---

It's a lot more clever than getting your knickers in a bunch over the tweet of some left-wing hack.

The left can't identify.....if the woman in the picture were a true left-winger......she's be pointing the guns at herself by mistake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version