General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

What to do about all this "rage" from trans types

<< < (2/4) > >>

deb:
Completely effing with their hormones and we should expect nothing less than this.  A pox on all medical personnel who approves gender affirming care.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: debrawiest on March 28, 2023, 09:49:45 pm ---Completely effing with their hormones and we should expect nothing less than this.  A pox on all medical personnel who approves gender affirming care.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:

DefiantMassRINO:
As a middle-class, wage earning, white, heterosexual, Christian male of Western European descent, I've been the target of Political Correctness rage, and I've had agrieved white male rage myself, since 1990.

Everyone in this country has rage about something.  Government and polticians have stopped listening to voters, stopped debating ideas, and stopped using Constitutional written legislation to implement Government solutions to long-term real problems.

What makes LGBTQ+ rage more valid, more important, and more valuable than others' rage?

Fishrrman:
"What to do about all this "rage" from trans types?"

Open door:

Shove them all in.
Close and LOCK door.
Walk away and leave 'em there.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: debrawiest on March 28, 2023, 09:49:45 pm ---Completely effing with their hormones and we should expect nothing less than this.  A pox on all medical personnel who approves gender affirming care.

--- End quote ---

Especially for still developing minors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version