General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

What to do about all this "rage" from trans types

<< < (4/4)

deb:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on March 30, 2023, 01:35:21 pm ---My Pronoun Is ‘Legion.’ Satan and the Nashville Church Massacre.

--- End quote ---

Excellent article.

jafo2010:
Along the lines of DefiantMassRINO, I am a white Christian male heterosexual.  I never complained much through my life about my rights or shortfalls in terms of treatment received.  Suffice to say, I watched a number of folks advance career wise only because of their race, or gender.  I said little.

While I was a director at Blue Cross, I was forced by HR to promote a black female over forty woman that worked for me when in reality, I wanted to terminate her employment.  On her best day, she did little to nothing, and complained about everything every day.  I told HR I wanted to terminate her, I had the documentation, and they said I could NOT do that.  In the end, I promoted her. 

In the same position, I had a manager working for me that had zero folks reporting to him, and I was told to give him projects to work on that were completely inconsequential and having little to no importance.  In other words, make work to make it look like he was doing SOMETHING.  That turd got paid more money than me, running a group of 16 Industrial Engineers, three managers and a secretary.  I have been screwed my whole life one way or another.

Even now, I am a solar sales person.  I am owed over $100,000 in commissions that I have not been paid for yet.  I am beginning to believe my only recourse is to get a lawyer.  There are so many thieves in America, and near zero justice, that this once great republic has become a real sh*t sandwich!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version