Author Topic: John Kennedy, Janet Yellen, and the Disastrous Biden Budget by Scott McKay  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 John Kennedy, Janet Yellen, and the Disastrous Biden Budget
Yellen dares to call this “fiscally sustainable.”
by Scott McKay
March 27, 2023, 11:02 PM

I’ve got a video to show you that you probably haven’t seen. It’s 14 minutes long, and it’s from the testimony last week by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen at the Senate’s hearing on the Biden budget.

And specifically, Sen. John Kennedy’s grilling of Yellen in that committee hearing.

The thing to understand is that Kennedy has of late been doing to Yellen what he’s frequently done to the Biden administration’s ridiculously unqualified federal judicial nominees. Those eviscerations haven’t destroyed any nominations of late, though Kennedy has put a couple of skins on the wall since Biden took office, but he’s nevertheless doing yeoman work exposing just how awful the diversity hires and ideological disasters getting judicial nominations have been under this president.

For example, Kennedy tore apart a federal magistrate judge from Colorado who’s being nominated for a district judgeship; the magistrate, believe it or not, had no idea what a Brady motion is — those are legal proceedings resulting from the famous 1963 Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland, which held that the prosecution must disclose all exculpatory evidence in a criminal case to the defendant. As this issue has been in the news lately given the case of Jacob Chansley, the QAnon Shaman who’s rotting away in a federal prison despite not actually doing anything especially felonious on Jan. 6, 2021, other than getting a guided tour of the Capitol building by Capitol Police officers before standing in the doorway and exhorting his fellow protesters to go home via bullhorn.

You can’t really get through law school without knowing what a Brady motion is, and yet Team Biden finds people to nominate for federal judgeships who are that clueless.

more w/video
https://spectator.org/john-kennedy-janet-yellen-and-the-disastrous-biden-budget/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We cannot have this woman anywhere near the job that she’s been appointed to do

There are lots of elementary school kitchen lunchlady jobs that she’s qualified for

This is not a slam on people who do that job. But that doesn’t mean they’re qualified to make fiscal and monetary policy for this country.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

We cannot have this woman anywhere near the job that she’s been appointed to do

There are lots of elementary school kitchen lunchlady jobs that she’s qualified for

This is not a slam on people who do that job. But that doesn’t mean they’re qualified to make fiscal and monetary policy for this country.

:thumbsup: