Author Topic: Media Twists Itself Into Knots Covering Transgender School Shooter  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Twists Itself Into Knots Covering Transgender School Shooter

Laurel Duggan
Social Issues and Culture Reporter
March 28, 2023 9:38 AM ET
Font Size:

Corporate media outlets have stumbled around the name and pronouns of a shooter who killed three schoolchildren and three adults Monday after the public learned that the killer was transgender.

Police identified Audrey Hale, a 28-year-old woman who used male pronouns and identified as transgender, as the person behind the shooting, but initial reports referred to Hale as a woman. Mainstream outlets had initially called Hale a woman in their headlines, stories and tweets; rather than referring to the killer by preferred pronouns, some outlets are avoiding references to gender altogether.

CNN edited an article after publication Monday to remove the word “woman,” but the updated article made no mention of the shooter’s transgender identity.

The New York Times corrected the record on Twitter after publishing an article soon after the shooting illustrating how rare mass shootings by females were.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/28/media-transgender-school-shooter-pronouns-audrey-hale/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Media Twists Itself Into Knots Covering Transgender School Shooter
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 02:40:20 pm »
 ////00000////

Man, this will put the FBI Criminal Profilers' panties in a twist.

For statistical analysis, which column will it be put in - Male, Female, or Buffalo Bill?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.