Author Topic: Perverted Disney to Cut Content, Begins Massive Layoffs  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Perverted Disney to Cut Content, Begins Massive Layoffs
« on: March 28, 2023, 02:27:51 pm »
Perverted Disney to Cut Content, Begins Massive Layoffs
By M Dowling -March 28, 20231

Disney will begin layoffs this week, the first of three rounds before the beginning of the summer that resulted in about 7,000 job cuts. The cuts are part of a broader effort to reduce corporate spending and boost free cash flow. Disney said last month it plans to cut $5.5 billion in costs, including $3 billion in content spend, CNBC reports.

We’d better hope they become more affordable, cut the perversion programming, or disappear. They are no longer what Walt Disney envisioned.

Last month, Disney said it plans to cut $5.5 billion in costs, including $3 billion in content spend.

We’d like to suggest they get rid of the WOKE racist programming to start. They likely won’t since one of the people behind the WOKE Disney is a transgender Disney relative.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/perverted-disney-to-cut-content-begins-massive-layoffs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson